It’s that time again ladies… time to start compiling a list of your MUST HAVES that will get you through spring, and keep you fashionable all summer.
My MUST HAVES include:
1. Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in GRAPE. I’ve always admired the Nikki, and now the more I look at it, the more I decide I can’t get through summer without it. And the GRAPE color is absolutely perfect. I LOVE purple, and I have a feeling this hue will hold up well even throughout the winter. Since I’m a broke college student, I consider this an investment piece, so I think Grape is the perfect color. I LOVE the Sunshine, but I couldn’t pull it off in the winter.
2. Sandals of the FABULOUS variety. A girl can never have enough sandals once the warm weather hits. There are so many delicious pairs to choose from this season, I’ll just have to stock up, won’t I? My favorites include…
3. Patent Leather Sperry Top-Siders. These are amazing. They’ll be the perfect compliment to my skinny jeans and casual tank days where I want my accessories and shoes to be the focal point. And they’re SUPER comfy.
4. Floral Cardigans add the perfect amount of color and a lady like touch to a otherwise boring jeans and white tee combo. I absolutely LOVE this one from Ann Taylor Loft
5. A new ipod. Since mine was STOLEN. LONG STORY. I don’t know how I’ll get through the beachy days ahead without one. Any one of these candy colored hues will brighten my summer days!
6. Insta-chic summer dresses. During the summer, I don’t want to obsess over my outfits. I want to be able to literally throw one item on and look like I’m ready for anything! And summers in New York City can be disgustingly hot and humid, so summer dresses are the perfect balance between chic and functional. I’m loving this floral number from ATL and this crisp white shirt dress from the Gap.
Accessories are coming soon… I can’t decide what I just LOVE and what I need 🙂